Royal British Legion Club
This foundation stone appears on a building which was formerly the Royal British Legion Club.
It was laid in 1931 during construction.
Text reads:
Foundation stone laid by
COLONEL R. E. SUGDEN
CB. SMC. DSO. TD. DL.
NOV 28th 1931.
IN MEMORY OF KEIGHLEY MEN
WHO SERVED IN THE GREAT WAR
1914 - 1918

Gas_Club_foundation_stone.jpg
Picture supplied by Ian Walkden, Keighley RBL.