Keighley War Memorial.
This is an obelisk on a stone stepped base with three bronze sculptures.
Victory holding a laurel wreath in a raised left hand and a palm in a lowered right hand, surmounting a tall obelisk with figures of a soldier and a sailor on the base. The memorial was designed by Sculptor H. C. Fehr and the castings were made by the Foundry Messrs J. W. Singer and Sons Ltd.
Additional stone tablets from the Royal British Legion and the Duke of Wellington's Regiment and the Regimental Association were added to the North Side in 2000 to celebrate the millennium.

UKNIWM Ref: 2106
TOWN HALL SQ
KEIGHLEY
WEST YORKSHIRE
ENGLAND
OS Map Ref: SE 061 413

Memorial unveiling:
Date: July 1922
Stone tablet unveiling:
Date: 24th January 2000
Role Performed By Local clergy and dignitaries.

Newspaper reports:

Bradford Weekly Telegraph 21st July 1922, Keighley News 28th January 2000. Telegraph and Argus 11th January 2010 and 25th January 2010.